How to book a Safari with uS.
Great to see you here!
We know planning a Luxury Safari can be overwhelming. Tanzania and Kenya are huge with so many amazing National Parks and private concessions. The lodges and tented camps list is very long with varying level of quality and exclusivity. What activities beside game driving would make your Safari? We are listening. Let us guide you in creating the best Safari itinerary for you.
SIX STEPS TO BOOKING YOUR LUXURY SAFARI.
1. Getting to know you so we can plan your Safari.
We have a Safari form that you can fill out for us or email us at Safari@JourneyToAfrica.com and answer, as much as you can, the following questions. You can also call us at 888.314.SAFARI and give us the information we need. We will personalize your Safari.
- What month are you planning on being on Safari?
- How long can you enjoy your Safari?
- Who is traveling with you? Is it your family with children and grandchildren, your new spouse or a group of friends.
- Or are you traveling solo? We have done that as well.
- What is your style of lodging? Luxury is personal.
- Would you like to try some activities that take you away from watching wildlife on vehicles? We are pointing you towards things like a Serengeti Walking Safari or off the beaten path Lake Natron to the Maasai Village with our friend Tati Oliver.
- Would you like to be guided by a specialist guide? These guys are who BBC Cat Diary or National Geographic call when they need a guide on Safari.
- Are you celebrating any special occasion on your Safari? Honeymoon, birthday or anniversary.
- Any special request we need to know? CPAP machine or no stairs?
- Any financial parameters we need to work around?
We will get working on your Safari itinerary.
2. Your Safari itinerary.
Once, you have a Safari itinerary you like [we will go back and forth until we get here], let's get the dates added to your Safari. We will check on accommodation availability. If all looks good with the lodges, the activities, the International Flights ....the next step happens.
3. Booking the Safari!
You are going on a Safari! We will need a 30% deposit from you via credit card [mc,visa, amex]. That is our green light. We will confirm all details we have discussed in our Safari itinerary. You will get your final confirmed Safari itinerary and Safari invoice. You are set.
4. Get ready for your Safari.
The excitement begins. What to pack, travel insurance, who is going to meet us on arrival, visas, and much more. We will be guiding you all the way. If you live in or around Houston, we will go over this in person.
5. Safari Njema.
This is your dream coming true. We will have double checked on your Safari itinerary and given you emergency numbers for our ground crew in Tanzania, Kenya and our US office. Pack your sense of humor ... you are going to Africa. We will be taking care ofyou every step of the way.
6. Okay, not really a booking step but tell us all about your Safari. We love hearing from you and getting your Safari Story. And yes, we love looking at your Safari photographs. Please do share and reminisce.